- Evaluation and treatment of neurocognitive and psychological deficits following: a) Strokes, b) traumatic brain injury, c) anoxia, d) dementia, e) seizure disorder, f) progressive neurological disease
- Assessment of neurocognitive changes over time
- Treatment for coping with neurocognitive changes
- Medical Legal Evaluation - Neuropsychological, psychological and pain evaluations in in the context of personal injury or worker's compensation. Evaluations are also provided in cases of guardianship and testamentary capacity.
- Independent Medical Evaluations - Neuropsychogical and psychological examinations to assist in addressing Maximum Medical Improvement, Permanent and Stationary Status and any needs for Supportive Care.
- Criminal Forensic Services - Neuropsychological and psychological assessments related to competency to stand trial, guilty except insane, mitigation and capital mitigation. Restoration to competency services are also provided.
- Professional Sports Forensic Services - Neuropsychological Evaluation of Major League Baseball Players for Therapeutic Use Exemption for Psychostimulants
- Professional Sports Forensic Services - NFL Concussion Settlement Neuropsychological Evaluations
PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- Objective personality testing and assessment of emotional/psychological functioning
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Problems
MEDICAL PSYCHOLOGY AND PAIN MANAGEMENTEvaluation and treatment of patients with chronic medical disorders:
- Lumber and cervical pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Treatment may include both individual and family therapy
- Pain and psychological evaluation
- Behavioral pain management
- Identification of symptom magnification or minimization
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for pain related issues
Presurgical Psychological Evaluation
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulators
- Implantation of pain pumps
- Spine surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Inpatient and outpatient evaluation and treatment of patients with; a) traumatic brain injury, b) stroke, c) neurological disease d) orthopedic injuries
- Assessment of cognitive deficits following neurological insult and medical complications
- Emotional support and brief psychotherapy
- Discharge planning and recommendations
Costs To Patient
Most major insurance companies will pay all, or at least part, of the cost for a neuropsychological evaluation. Call us with your insurance information and we will verify your coverage for our services.